This Disclaimer has been provided by and is fully credited to: http://www.contractology.com
This website is provide “as is” without any representations or warranties, express or imply. Peace of Mind Services makes no representations or warranties in relation to this website or the information and materials provided on this website.
Without prejudice to the generality of the foregoing paragraph, Peace of Mind Services does not warrant that:
- this website will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- the information on this website is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
Nothing on this website constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind. [If you require advice in relation to any [legal, financial or medical] matter you should consult an appropriate professional.]
Limitations of liability
Peace of Mind Services will not be liable to you (whether under the law of contract, the law of torts or otherwise) in relation to the contents of, or use of, or otherwise in connection with, this website:
- [to the extent that the website is provided free-of-charge, for any direct loss;]
- for any indirect, special or consequential loss; or
- for any business losses, loss of revenue, income, profits or anticipated savings, loss of contracts or business relationships, loss of reputation or goodwill, or loss or corruption of information or data.
These limitations of liability apply even if Peace of Mind Services has been expressly advised of the potential loss.
Nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit any warranty imply by law that it would be unlawful to exclude. And nothing in this website disclaimer will exclude or limit Peace of Mind Services’s liability in respect of any:
- death or personal injury caused by Peace of Mind Services’s negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation on the part of Peace of Mind Services; or
- matter which it would be illegal or unlawful for Peace of Mind Services to exclude, or limit, its liability.
By using this website, you agree that the exclusions and limitations of liability set out in this website disclaimer are reasonable.
If you do not think they are reasonable, you must not use this website.
[You accept that, as a limited liability entity, Peace of Mind Services has an interest in limiting the personal liability of its officers and employees. You agree that you will not bring any claim personally against Peace of Mind Services’s officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website.]
[Without prejudice to the foregoing paragraph,] you agree that the limitations of warranties and liability set out in this website disclaimer will protect Peace of Mind Services’s officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, successors, assigns and sub-contractors as well as Peace of Mind Services.
If any provision of this website disclaimer is, or is establish to be, unenforceable under applicable law. That will not affect the enforceability of the other provisions of this website disclaimer.